(1) All prices include VAT @ 20%
(2) Item prices exclude P&P (postage and packaging) charges, which the buyer must pay. P&P charges for orders are quoted during the checkout process, prior to submission of credit/ debit card details. This enables us to calculate an approximate shipping cost unique to your order, so you are not overcharged. We only charge what the courier charges us.
The following post codes will be charged at the following rates, over and above the website generated quote: £21.00 delivery.IV , KW, HS, ZE , PH19 – 44 , PH49 -50 , PA20 – 88 , KA27 , KA28. (note some AB codes may also apply)The Isle of Man, , Isle of Scilly. will cost £25.85, Isle of Wight will cost £10.50: NORTHERN/SOUTHERN IRELAND WILL BE £18.00.
In certain circumstances of the computer system under charging we may debit your credit card for extra shipping charges which may be due. You will be notified of any additional delivery charges. Items which are returned to us and re-sent as a result of couriers not being able to deliver due to no reply, WILL be recharged to the customer at our normal rates. All deliveries need to be signed for.You may cancel at any stage during the website checkout process.
(3) We reserve the right to change products and prices at any time.
(4) All prices quoted are shown in British pounds (GBP).
(5) Orders are dispatched via quality, insured carriers. UK orders are usually dispatched via recorded delivery service, with normal delivery within 7 working days (please allow up to 28 working days though). We ship worldwide. International orders are usually sent via airmail (not surface) and are delivered within 28 working days (barring problems incurred by our international couriers, which can delay).
(6) Merchant Services are provided by Elavon in association with Santander. We have full merchant status and accept most major credit/debit cards. Evalon merchant services are based at 50 Cannon Street, City of London, EC4N 6J. Evalon is responsible for any debit / credit card transaction through DJdecoys.co.uk.
(7) Online transactions are handled by Elavon. Further information can be found at http://www.elavon.com
Your credit card details are sent directly to Evalon and not to us. At no stage do we have access to your credit card numbers (excluding telephone orders).
(8) In the unusual event that you are unhappy with items you have purchased, we will refund the full cost of the goods (excluding all return/exchange postage charges), provided the goods are unused or unworn with all labels and/or packaging intact and un-damaged, and provided you notify us within two days of receipt of your items, if returned within 30 days from date of delivery.
(9) We reserve the right to repair or replace mechanised products at our discretion after 14 days. All items, descriptions and prices subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to do this.
(10) Due to some of our items being built or purchased to order from our suppliers, products returned for refund without justification (ie delivered undamaged and working as described in the customers original order request) will be subject to a 25% restocking charge.
(11) DVDs and CD’s can be returned if unopened and packaging intact subject to 25% restocking charge.
(12) Shortages to be notified within 24 hours of delivery.
(13) Any order placed will only be despatched once full payment has cleared.
(14) Placing of orders via our website constitutes your acceptance of having read, understood and agreed to our terms and conditions.
(16) The customer agrees that ordering by telephone or via this web site is entirely at the customers own risk. DJ Decoys have taken reasonable effort to ensure the information contained in our web site is accurate, however all information is provided ‘AS IS,’ without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty for services, or products provided through or in connection with this web site. In no event shall Dj Decoys be liable for any special, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or injury resulting from any use or performance errors of any item sold or supplied by us. The risk of injury from any item sold or supplied rests entirely with the customer.
(17) All and any self attempted or unauthorised (by us) repairs by the customer, or any third party, to any product, will immediately invalidate any such warranty to said product which may be in place at time of purchase. We will refuse to repair or replace such products as described in this condition.
(18) We are pleased to abide by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
(19) You agree that the Card and/or Account shall not be used for any unlawful purposes including without limitation purchases of goods or services that are prohibited under the laws applicable in the jurisidiction where the transaction was initiated, the law where the merchant is located, local law where you are normally resident or the law governing this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that the Card and/or Accounts will be used only for Legitimate Business / Personal Charges and accordingly you will have neither consumer protection law rights nor remedies associated with any illegal Charge or other Charges or activity associated with the Card and/or Account.